Riverside Presbyterian Church
In 1898 a Missionary minister held Sunday School in the Sartell School House. On August 10, 1908 the church was named and became a permanent institution.
September 9, 1909 "The Presbyterian church at Sartell was dedicated Sunday, five ministers taking part in the services. The Rev J. M. McBride of Duluth who is to be pastor, delivered the dedication sermon" Mitchell,William Bell. History of Stearns County vol 2. Chicago H. S. Copper. 1915 page 1228